2 soccer games, a team party, and a birthday party. I'm glad it's Monday so I can rest!
Caroline's soccer team finished out their season on Saturday. She had 2 games, back-to-back. They won the first game 7-1 and tied the second game 2-2. The best part of the day was seeing Caroline get the ball and take it downfield, pass it to a teammate who kicked the ball and SCORED! She had an assist!!!!! It was so awesome and she was very excited for herself. She really has improved from the beginning of the season. Caroline likes soccer so we will continue to play in the Spring. Different team and hopefully a better coach. When I get some more time, I'll add the team picture, which of course has a colorful story to it. Meanwhile, I've added some pics from the game and team party.
Last game of the season!
Caroline Steals!

Look at her go!

Our MVP!
Caroline and her "coach"
Father and Son
Until next time......
1 comment:
Great pix!! Awe.. we didn't get to come to a game.. :(
Post a Comment