Saturday, May 9, 2009

Here we go again...

Took Nate to the pediatrician yesterday. He has had a nasty cough and started running fever and I had also heard a hint of a wheeze so didn't want to go into the weekend without having him checked out. Well, pedi thought it would be best to start him on liquid Albuterol and Xopenex in the nebulizer. UGH...UGH...and triple UGH! He's not acting all that miserable. It's the cough that gets him. He can't sleep because of it and then he's working so hard to breathe, he's exhausted. So tired, he slept in his high chair yesterday afternoon.


I started the treatments yesterday and he smiled through the entire thing.

Last night, Jason gave him his treatment. He was so exhausted that he fell asleep STANDING UP and DURING the treatment!!

Until next time,

2 comments:

NeeNee said...

Poor Nate,I hate that he has to take breathing treatments! He looks so sweet in those pictures. It reminds me of Caroline when she was little,it always broke my heart when she had to take breathing treatments. I wish I could give all my grandkids a big hug I sure miss them!!! By the way like the new toothbrush holder! Silly Sam!!!

Love NeeNee

Mom said...

Love those chubby knees!