Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sam's T-ball moment of the week



Sam had a game this morning. Jason and Caroline were off to the 1st Communion retreat which left Nate and I to go to Sam's game. Sam seems to enjoy the dirt more than the game but he's getting better. He doesn't like to TOUCH the dirt, you see. He likes to walk in his special t-ball shoes in the dirt and make the "dots" that they leave. Today, though, he did a bit better in that he ran after a ball and threw it to first. Be sure to watch the video to the end. He has his own special way of celebrating....in only a way our Sam can!! Thanks, Mandy, for videoing it for me!

4 comments:

Jason, Denyse, Hannah and Carter said...

That is hysterical!!!

Happy 5th Birthday Sam!

Misty said...

WAY TO GO SAM!!!

Mandy said...

Absolutely darling!! Go Sam and mom for being such a SUPERMOM!!!

Mandy said...

OMG--next time I should keep my big mouth shut! I just so wanted him to get that ball!! So much for sideline coaches!! I'm HORRIBLY out of control!!!