He makes such cute noises now.
Now THAT is cute!! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks!!!! He's gotten soooooo big. I love it.
That is too sweet! He sure has a lot to say... will he take after his big sister Caroline???? I'm not sure Carter will ever get a word in with Hannah around! Can't wait to see all 5 of you.
OMG! I could listen to that all day. Maybe he'll talk as much as Sam does and tell me all about my van....
Oh my gosh!!! How cute!!!
Oh I just love those sweet nothings he whispers to us. Maggie enjoyed watching the video. I swear she tried to say Nate when it finished.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Now THAT is cute!! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks!!!! He's gotten soooooo big. I love it.
That is too sweet! He sure has a lot to say... will he take after his big sister Caroline???? I'm not sure Carter will ever get a word in with Hannah around!
Can't wait to see all 5 of you.
OMG! I could listen to that all day. Maybe he'll talk as much as Sam does and tell me all about my van....
Oh my gosh!!! How cute!!!
Oh I just love those sweet nothings he whispers to us. Maggie enjoyed watching the video. I swear she tried to say Nate when it finished.
Post a Comment