Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sweet Caroline does it again!

Caroline got her report card yesterday. Our baby girl got STRAIGHT A's for the 2nd grading period in a row! WOO HOO!





First Reconciliation liturgy was today at Mary Queen. Caroline did a great job. It was bittersweet for me to have our daughter making hers now. For my 4 years at St. Thomas More, I was the Cathechist for my second grade classes making their first Reconciliation. Now, my baby is doing it herself. Very bittersweet for me to believe she is the age of the kids I once taught.


We are so proud of Caroline. She is such a great kid. Compassionate, friendly, caring, and sweet. She ROCKS our world!

Until next time...


3 comments:

NeeNee said...

I am so proud of you Caroline, you are as smart as you are cute. You are growing up way to fast. I sure miss you and your hugs.

Mandy said...

She is a wonderful little girl! You have so much to be proud of.

Mom said...

What a beautiful picture of Caroline. She is truly a blessing to all of us. (even when she cheats at Scrabble)