I can't believe how different he looks from when I was there just 3 weeks ago. I can't wait to see him in person along with those other two little cutie-patooties.
He looks SOOOO much like Sam did!! I can't get over how sweet he is. It makes me want the next 3 months to go by REALLY fast!! Our boys are gonna be BFF's!!!
5 comments:
I can't believe how different he looks from when I was there just 3 weeks ago. I can't wait to see him in person along with those other two little cutie-patooties.
How sweet! Your two "little men"! What handsome little boys you have!
Preciousness! Margelle LOVED those photos.
I can't wait till we're "all better" around here. I want to snuggle with that sweet baby Babin!
He looks SOOOO much like Sam did!! I can't get over how sweet he is. It makes me want the next 3 months to go by REALLY fast!! Our boys are gonna be BFF's!!!
Post a Comment