Saturday, June 21, 2008

After the rain....




We had our usual afternoon thunderstorm today. Once it let up, we went out to get in the car and found the most beautiful rainbow we've ever seen. It lit up the sky it was so bright. The rainbow stretched from one end of the sky to the other, making a perfect arch.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow! That's pretty darn impressive. Thanks for calling and trying to share. You're too sweet.

Unknown said...

That was the best rainbow ever!! Thanks so much for calling! I ran and pulled the boys out of bed and we ran outside to see it!!! Thanks for sharing!lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey, Caroline I just looked at the picture of the rainbow that you told me about. It is a GIANT RAINBOW, the picture of it is really cool!! Kudos to the photog, the shot is great. I hope Sam saw the rainbow too! I love ya'll. See you soon, but not soon enough!
Nee Nee