Friday, February 15, 2008

Our Valentine's Day Festivities

The kids and I had a very busy day! The day started out with a cookie decorating activity at Caroline's school. The class went to the cafeteria where they decorated cookies. Caroline's teacher got them the chef hats and the assistant principal made the buttons for each kid that had a chef on them with their name i.e. Chef Caroline. Then, off I went to Sam's school for his party. His class made bookmarks and enjoyed strawberry shortcakes for their treat. He had a good time exchanging valentine cards with his friends. It was too cute watching him looking at all of the cards. After Sam's school stuff, we went back to Caroline's school to do our weekly Science activities with her class. This week, we experimented with mud and elephants. It was messy, fun, but messy. I love Caroline's teacher. She does the BEST stuff with her students :)



For dinner, we ordered our "traditional" (we did it last year, too) heart-shaped pizza and had a candlelit dinner. The kids love having candles at dinner with the lights off. What a treat!


All in all, we had a good Valentine's day with the kids. We do love them SO much.
Until next time.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how Sam has his "traditional" yogurt :)

Misty said...

Looks like yall had a great Valentine's Day!!